If you’ve been using delta 8 products or are considering it, but have an upcoming drug test on your mind, you’re probably wondering how long this stuff stays in your system after you stop usage.
The answer to this question is between two and thirty days.
Yes, this is a rather wide range, although it is correct.
HOW LONG DOES DELTA 8 THC TAKE TO LEAVE THE BODY?
For as long as 30 days or only two days, Delta 8 might be found in the blood or urine. There are a variety of elements that can influence how quickly delta 8 is eliminated from the body, including.
Delta-8 THC in hair is detectable for a longer period of time — up to 90 days – than delta 9 THC. These tests, on the other hand, are frequently incorrect.
Delta 8 is stored in the body for varying lengths of time, depending on a variety of factors:
- frequency of usage — The slower your metabolism, the more frequently you have to use it.
- Your age — Because of their age, elderly people have a slower-acting metabolism.
- Method of ingestion — The delta 8 in the form of an inhaled medication is retained in the body for a long time..
- Your metabolism is unique. — Some people metabolize at a quicker rate than others.
- What was the quantity of your dose? — the higher the dose, the longer it takes to clear from the body.
- Other medicines or supplements— The body should be able to break down Delta 8 quickly enough so that it does not accumulate in the fatty tissues, which will prevent its intended function. However, because some chemicals hinder breakdown and elimination of delta 8, this may not always happen.
THC LIFETIME OF 8-DELTA 8 THC
Delta-8 THC has two metabolic phases: a fast phase and a slow phase. The half-life of delta 8 in the slow phase is approximately 32 minutes.
This means it takes roughly 30 minutes for half of the delta 8 THC to be metabolized — leaving behind around 50% of the starting dosage. This procedure continues until there is nothing left.
This can be a little complex, but it is important to understand. The half-life of delta 8 THC is 24 hours. It’s simple enough when you know what you’re talking about. Here’s a timeline of the half-life of delta 8 THC so you can see how different dosages last longer or shorter in the body as a result.